Accessible Customer Service Plan
Providing Goods and Services to People with Disabilities
Holiday Ford Lincoln Ltd is committed to excellence in serving all customers including people with disabilities.
We will ensure that our staff members are trained and familiar with various assistive devices we have on site or that we provide that may be used by customers with disabilities while accessing our goods or services.
We will communicate with people with disabilities in ways that take into account their disability.
We welcome people with disabilities and their service animals. Service animals are allowed on the parts of our premises that are open to the public.
A person with a disability who is accompanied by a support person will be allowed to have that person accompany them on our premises at no charge. We will notify customers of this through a notice posted on our premises and webpage.
Notice of temporary disruption
In the event of a planned or unexpected disruption to services or facilities for customers with disabilities Holiday Ford Lincoln Ltd will notify customers promptly. This clearly posted notice will include information about the reason for the disruption, its anticipated length of time, and a description of alternative facilities or services, if available. The notice will be placed on the entrance door at 1555 Lansdowne St, Peterborough, ON
Holiday Ford Lincoln Ltd Companies will provide training to employees, volunteers and others who deal with the public or other third parties on our behalf. Every individual in the organization will be trained including senior management.
Training will be provided to staff within the first three months of hire. Training will include:
• An overview of the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the requirements of the customer service standard
• Holiday Ford Lincoln Ltd plan related to the customer service standard
• How to interact and communicate with people with various types of disabilities
• How to interact with people with disabilities who use an assistive device or require the assistance of a service animal or a support person
• How to use the elevator and any other assistive devices available on-site
• What to do if a person with a disability is having difficulty accessing Holiday Ford Lincoln Ltd goods and services
**Staff will also be trained when/if changes are made to the plan.
Customer who wish to provide feedback on the way Holiday Ford Lincoln Ltd provides goods and services to people with disabilities can contact the owner verbally, send an email, send mail or phone us.
All feedback, including concerns or complaints, may be directed to:
Customer can expect to hear back from Holiday Lincoln Ltd within five (5) business days.
Modifications to this or other policies
Any policy of Holiday Ford Lincoln Ltd that does not respect and promote the dignity and independence of people with disabilities will be modified or removed to ensure our commitment to these principles and our Customers.